Home

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning reel

Bestel Abu Garcia Revo goedkoop. Scherpe prijzen! Snel bij u bezorgd. Deskundig & persoonlijk hengelsport advies. Voor 20:00 besteld, direct verzonden Smooth performance meets unique design in the updated Revo® S spinning reel platform. Class-leading features such as the Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6™) carbon body design, a Carbon Matrix™ drag system and HPCR™ (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) bearings make this Revo spinning reel a fierce contender. A compact and li

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Abu Garcia Revo S spinning reel. Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2018. Size: REVO2S40: 10-Pound/230-Yards Verified Purchase. Great Abu Garcia Revo S spinning reel! Love the black and white combination. I'd been using it for a few days fishing by the pier with my abu garcia veritas rod and its turn out so. The next generation of spinning design is here with the new Abu Garcia REVO S Spinning Reel. Features: -Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system. -IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design. -Rocket Line Management System. -Rocket Spool Lip Design. -Machined aluminum braid ready spool. -Stainless steel main shaft and components. -Slow Oscillation

Alle topmerken · Gratis cadeau · Hoge kortinge

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel: 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection. 1-piece gear box design allows for more precise gear alignment and smoother operation. Machined aluminum braid-ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel Review 2021: Features. At first glance, the Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel already looks promising. It features a black and white color scheme that looks great with any rod. It also has a modern design that instantly gives your rod an upgrade. But, this spinning reel is more than just head-turning aesthetics I bought a Revol S spinning reel a couple year ago for my wife. My ten year old Shimano reel broke on a fishing trip and I can no longer buy parts for it. I used my wife's Revol S and was impressed with the quality and smoothness of the reel. It was a no brained to buy one for myself. I have older Abu Garcia reels that still work today

Abu Garcia Revo S LTD Spinning Reel and Fishing Rod Combo - REVOGRP2S30/701MWT, White, 7' - M - 1pc Visit the Abu Garcia Store. 4.0 out of 5 stars 19 ratings | 6 answered questions Currently unavailable. We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. This. Introduction: Abu Garcia's Revo line of baitcasting reels has been a big hit since they first dropped into the scene back in 2006. With the success of those reels, the brand took it one step further and introduced the first Revo spinning reel in 2010. Now spanning several levels of pricing and performance, the Revo family continues to enjoy. Great Abu Garcia Revo S spinning reel! Love the black and white combination. I'd been using it for a few days fishing by the pier with my abu garcia veritas rod and its turn out so awesome easy and very smooth reel to control all day fishing. No issue at this time. Hope it will last for long time

Abu Garcia Revo online - Klantbeoordeling 9,4/1

1. Abu Garcia REVO Winch Gen 4 Casting Reel. Made to handle high-resistance baits, like crankbaits, the Abu Garcia REVO Winch Gen 4 Casting Reel offers a low, 5.4:1 gear ratio that reduces fatigue and improves performance throughout a long day of chucking-and-winding. $199.99. Abu Garcia REVO SX Spinning Reel
  2. Abu Garcia REVO Rocket Spinning Reel. Delivering a blazing fast 7.0:1 gear ratio and host of Abu Garcia's advanced features, the Abu Garcia REVO Rocket Spinning Reel is one of the fastest spinning reels to ever hit the market. $209.95. Abu Garcia REVO SX Spinning Reel. Offering a winning blend of performance and value, the Abu Garcia REVO SX.
  3. Abu Garcia® has been leading the fishing world in innovation, design, and performance since 1921. We manufactured our first fishing reel, the ABU Record®, in 1941. Our reels continue to lead the industry by leveraging the best technology available to make them stronger, faster, lighter, more compact, and more powerful than our predecessors.

Revo® S Spinning Reel - Abu Garcia® Fishin

Abu Garcia Revo® S Spinning Reel. From $139.95. json select. Product Locator by Locally Description. Smooth performance meets unique design in the updated Revo® S spinning reel platform. Class-leading features such as the Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6™) carbon body design, a Carbon Matrix™ drag system and HPCR™ (High Performance Corrosion. Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel Cons. The only issue that people have reported with Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel is that its lightweight makes the reel more prone to knots. But this is a risk you will have to take to gain access to some latest features. Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel Review Conclusio Abu Garcia® Spinning Reels deliver the controlled, technical presentations every spinfishing scenario requires. In 1955, the ABU 444, the company's first Spinning Reel, was produced, launching a line of Freshwater Spinning Reels designed for versatility and maximum casting distance. Today, our line of Spinning Reels is designed to be lighter. An exceptional value, the Abu Garcia® Revo® X Spinning Reel makes it possible for any angler to step up to one of the highest-rated reel series in bass fishing. Initially designed for professional use, Revo low-profile reels are widely revered for their smart, forward-thinking design, durability, and performance on the water

Amazon.com : Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel : Sports ..

1. Abu Garcia REVO2S40 Revo S Spinning Reel - 6.2:1 Right or Left Hand. Brand New. 4.5 out of 5 stars. 16 product ratings. - Abu Garcia REVO2S40 Revo S Spinning Reel - 6.2:1 Right or Left Hand. $129.99. Top Rated Plus. Sellers with highest buyer ratings
  2. Introducing the limited edition Abu Garcia® Revo® S spinning and casting combos. Packed with iconic Abu Garcia features, we've added custom rod grips by Winn® for increased tackiness and a sure grip. Offered in a wide array of colors to appeal to any angler! Prop 65. Proposition 65. WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
  3. The cutting edge finish that matches the Revo S low profile make it an ideal match for the Veritas series of rods.Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel. Specifications. Brand: ONLINE. Manufacturer Part Number: REVO S10. Model: REVO S10. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 4.75 x 4.53 x 3.00 Inches
  4. Abu Garcia Revo Rocket Spinning Reels. Visit the Abu Garcia Store. 4.4 out of 5 stars. 84 ratings. | 5 answered questions. Price: $247.32 - $254.22. Size: Select 30 35
  5. The cutting edge finish that matches the Revo S low profile make it an ideal match for the Veritas series of rods.Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel. Specifications. Brand: ONLINE. Manufacturer Part Number: REVO S40. Model: REVO S40. Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H) 5.25 x 5.25 x 3.25 Inches
  6. Finesse at the Entry Level: Abu Garcia's Revo S20 Spinning Reel (continued). Drag: For a small spinning reel the power of the drag is quite good. With it winched down as hard as my thin fingers would allow the S20 put down around 16 pounds of pressure when measured on a hand scale—impressive since Abu advertises a 12 pound maximum

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels Fisherman's Warehous

Fishing R Us - Australia's GREATEST FISHING STORE | Abu

The Abu Garcia Revo Premier Spinning Reel covers all the bases, with an impressive lineup of advanced features designed to bring out your A game. For instance, the computer-optimized AMGearing™ system incorporates aluminum-machined gears for incredible smoothness and precision. The IM-C6™ body design combines Abu Garcia's X-cr_ftic. Bestel abu garcia revo alx sp reel 2000sh. Voor 20:00 besteld, direct verzonden! De beste deals voor liefhebbers van hengelsport. Klantenbeoordeling 9,4 Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels feature smooth performance and a unique design. These reels feature a lightweight and compact design that delivers all day comfort on the water. 7 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection. Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel - Walmart

1. Abu Garcia Revo SX Spinning Reel $159.99. Order by 4pm E.T. for delivery Free Offer. Print Free Offer Form Retrieve: Left/Right Gear Ratio: 6.2:1 Product Details. The Abu Garcia® Revo® SX has been a favorite not just for its good looks, but for its many cutting edge features..
  2. item 3 Abu Garcia REVO2S30 Revo S Spinning Reel - 6.2:1 Right or Left Hand 3 -Abu Garcia REVO2S30 Revo S Spinning Reel - 6.2:1 Right or Left Hand. $129.99
  3. The latest extension of the REVO family, the Abu Garcia REVO X Spinning Reels provide the reliability and performance that anglers have come to expect from Abu Garcia's innovative line of reels. Starting with a compact Insert-Molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body design, the Abu Garcia REVO X Spinning Reel features six stainless steel HPCR (High Precision Corrosion Resistant) ball bearing and one.

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel Review - Fishing Thin

Abu Garcia Revo S Casting Reels. $129.99 Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels. $139.99 Abu Garcia Revo STX Casting Reels. $199.97 - $199.99 Abu Garcia Revo SX Casting Reels. $159.99 Abu Garcia Revo SX Rocket Casting Reels. $179.99 Abu Garcia Revo Toro Beast Casting Reels. $299.97 - $299.99. Price Match request for product Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel. Our Price $128.99. Matching Price *. Matching URL * (please provide a link to the lower advertised price you would like us to beat) Comment. Notify me when this product is available: FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $70. PHONE ORDERS (07) 3063 5980 Recently made a purchase via eBay for a used gen 3 Abu Garcia Revo S. Once received and opened, to my surprise this particular reel was manufactured in China. My other Revo S and SX were both made in Korea. As well as all of the other Revo S reels ive looked at in a retail store. Called Abu Garci.. Introducing the refined, iconic Revo® S Low Profile. The tradition of cutting edge design and dependability continues with the fourth generation of Revo S. The easy to adjust MagTrax™ brake system allows anglers to quickly fine tune to any bait. The improved DuraClutch™ design is immediately noticeable with smooth casting and engagement

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Fishing Reel - Walmart

The new Abu Garcia REVO SX Spinning Reel takes cutting-edge spinning reel design to the next level. By utilizing an Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body design that incorporates a one piece aluminum gear box, the latest Revo SX is lighter than the previous generation and is still able to maintain excellent rigidity and strength REVO® SPINNING REEL INSTRUCTION MANUAL . A. CONGRATULATIONS: Thank you for purchasing one of the world's most advanced spinning reels. The combination of low profile design, ultra-lightweight materials and precision engineering makes Abu Garcia®®THE choice for serious anglers around the globe. These reels are widely used by pro

Amazon.com : Abu Garcia Revo S LTD Spinning Reel and ..

The Abu Garcia® Revo® Rocket Spinning Reel raises the bar on high-speed performance, so you can crash those ambush points and force furious reaction strikes without ever reaching for a baitcast setup. Its lightning-quick 7.0:1 Rocket Gear Ratio gives you the means to fish virtually any lure at max velocity, backed by Abu's advanced Rocket. Redesigned for 2019, the new, compact Revo® MGX spinning reel's lighter weight design is built for the discerning angler. To achieve super-lightweight performance, construction starts with a unique X-Mag magnesium alloy one-piece gear box design. The addition of a new carbon reinforced bail arm cuts down on weight wi Delivering super-smooth operation, the Revo S Spinning Reel from Abu Garcia blends precision engineering and high-quality materials for a finely-tuned fishing setup that'll outperform your competition. <br /> <br /><B>Additional Features:</b> <br />• Seven stainless-steel High-Performance Corrosion-Resistant bearings + 1 roller bearing <br />• AMGearing system delivers superior. REVO S Model # REVO S10 REVO S20 REVO S30 REVO S40 ORRA INSHORE Model # ORRA2INS30 ORRA2INS35 ORRA2INS40 ORRA2INS60 ORRA SX Model # ORRA2SX10 ORRA2SX20 ORRA2SX30 ORRA2SX40 ORRA S Abu Garcia Spincast Reels. ABUMATIC SPIN CAST Model # 1276SLI 1701 5761 4761 2761. Abu Garcia Baitcast Round. AMBASSADEUR MORRUM ZX Model # MORRUMZX-3600.

Fishing Spinning reel review - Abu Garcia Revo

Amazon.com: Customer reviews: Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Ree

The Abu Garcia® Revo Ike Series Spinning Reel is designed by professional bass fisherman Mike Laconelli and features all the right stuff for slaying big bass. Lightweight, comfortable Reel comes equipped with 9 stainless steel HPCR TM bearings + 1 roller bearing for a smooth retrieve, plus Abu Garcia's Rocket Line Management System TM provides. Precisely engineered from top to bottom, the Abu Garcia REVO SX Rocket Casting Reel is the most powerful, durable, high-performance SX reel to date. Powered by a blazing fast 9.0:1 gear ratio, the Abu Garcia REVO SX Rocket Casting Reel picks up line at 37 per turn, allowing anglers to fish fast and efficiently Truth be told, I'm surprised it's only priced at $159.99 because it performs like some of my much more expensive spinning reel models. At this price, it's going to be pretty tough to find more value for your money. Advertisement. The Abu Garcia REVO SX Spinning Reel is available at TackleWarehouse.com . Tackle Reviews

Abu Garcia REVO Casting & Spinning Reels - Tackle Warehous

1. The REVO ALX THETA is a very special spinning reel, developed by the Japanese Abu Garcia team. It's packed with modern technology and features, making it very light in weight but very strong, rigid and smooth operating at the same time. The reel has strong AMGearing™ inside, is equiped with Carbon Matrix™ drag system
  2. Revo trusted reliability and performance welcome the X to the lineup of Abu Garcia Revo X spinning reels. Featuring the same forward-thinking design, durability, and performance, the Revo X starts with a compact Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body designed for all-day comfort. Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management system that allows anglers to fish mono, braid, or even.
  3. Abu Garcia® Spinning Reels deliver the controlled, technical presentations every spin fishing scenario requires. In 1955, the ABU 444, the company's first Spin Reel, was produced, launching a line of Freshwater Spinning Reels designed for versatility and maximum casting distance
  4. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels REVO2S10 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products
  5. um braid ready spool.
  6. The 10 Best Abu Garcia Casting Reels 12,366 reviews scanned Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Fishing Reel 9.1 8.6 9.2 4: Abu Garcia Ambassador S Round bait cast Fishing Reel 8.8 8.
  7. Get the best deals for abu garcia revo sx spinning reel at eBay.com. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items

Abu Garcia Reels Spinning - Tackle Warehous

1. I own a couple of Lews speed spools (6.4:1, 7.1:1) and a Revo S and SX. I do like the Revo's better but have not had any issues with the Lews. The things I like about the Revo's are the click on the brake and drag, but once you get the Lews set they are spot on and they seem easier to palm with smaller diameter rods
  2. Abu Garcia Revo AL-F 8.0:1 Baitcast Reel RH #1. $129.99. Free shipping. New Abu Garcia Revo X 6.6:1 Baitcasting Fishing Reel REVO4 Right Hand. 5 out of 5 stars. (16) 16 product ratings - New Abu Garcia Revo X 6.6:1 Baitcasting Fishing Reel REVO4 Right Hand. $82.57
  3. Abu Garcia built the Revo STX for bass and it does an incredible job at battling these fish Field Tests: The Revo series may be brand new to the market, but we know Abu Garcia has put countless hours of testing into this low profile baitcast reel before ever bringing it to market. Still, this is hardly enough to stop us from putting the Revo STX through our barrage of TT tests

Fishing Reels Freshwater Reels - Abu Garcia® Fishin

Abu Garcia also offers a lineup of Volatile graphite rods that are harmonically balanced to be a perfect match for these reels. If you are in the market for a low-profile, next-gen baitcaster that can really hold its own in the saltwater environment, Abu Garcia's Revo Toro NaCl reels might be just the ticket

The REVO Premier Gen 4 is designed with the IVCB6L braking system. Yes, that sounds terribly complicated but essentially it's an internal locking brake system. When you remove the side plate of the reel, you can very easily lock and unlock individual pins within the braking system. I may lock two of the pins if I'm fishing in especially windy. The Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel features smooth performance and a unique design. These reels feature a lightweight and compact design that delivers all day comfort on the water. 7 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection. Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance Product Description. 8950-1373561-BOX. Smooth performance meets unique design in the updated Revo S spinning reel platform. Class-leading features such as the Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body design a Carbon Matrix drag system and HPCR (High Performance Corrosion Resistant) bearings make this Revo spinning reel a fierce contender Smooth performance meets unique design with the new Abu Garcia REVO S Spinning Reel. Loaded with class-leading features such as its Insert Molded C6 (IM- C6) carbon body design, it delivers lightweight performance with the strength to stand up to tournament winning bass Revolutionary design brings a bold new look, with performance to match, in the affordable Abu Garcia® Revo® S Spinning Reel. By integrating an Insert Molded C6 carbon body with a 1-piece X-craftic gearbox, Abu Garcia's design team has created a durable foundation that's lighter and more rigid than ever

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel 10 REVO2S10. In stock. Style. REVO2S10. SKU. 036282333239. Retail $129.95. Qty. Add to Cart. Add to Wish List. Share this item . Code: Dad1 . Skip to the end of the images gallery . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . Details. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about ABU GARCIA Revo S 30 Spinning Reel at the official West Marine online store. Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + price match guarantee Delivering super-smooth operation, the Revo SX Spinning Reel from Abu Garcia blends precision engineering and high-quality materials for a finely-tuned fishing setup that'll outperform your competition. <br /><br />Additional Features: <br />• 8 stainless-steel High-Performance Corrosion-Resistant bearings + 1 roller bearing <br />• AMGearing system delivers superior.

I have a revo s that I got for fathers day last year. This is my first baitcaster. Per the manual it said to oil it and it shows you where to oil but not how to open the reel. I do not want to possibly harm by removing the wrong parts. also it has a adjustable centerfugal break and would like to. Refined over 4 generations, Abu Garcia's Revo line offers reliability and performance, and the Revo X Spinning Reel is no different, boasting an effortlessly smooth, corrosion-resistant 7-bearing system. <br /><br /><big>Details</big><br />• 6 stainless-steel, High-Performance Corrosion-Resistant bearings, 1 roller bearing <br />• Carbon Matrix drag system for high drag. The Revo Rocket spinning reel is designed to offer blazing fast retrieves allowing anglers to pick-up large amounts of line very quickly. Perfect for fishing techniques where anglers need to present baits fast, or pick up large amounts of slack line

Abu Garcia manufactures a wide range of fishing equipment designed for both the freshwater and saltwater angler. The Revo S is one of the company's baitcast reels. Designed for entry level and accomplished anglers alike, the Revo S features an X-Craftic alloy frame, eight ball bearings and a Pitch Centrifugal Brake system for casting control from $74.99. Abu Garcia Revo® X Spinning Reel. (25) 4.8 out of 5 stars. 25 reviews. from $104.95. Abu Garcia Revo® Winch Spinning Reel. (6) 4.8 out of 5 stars. 6 reviews. from $169.95 Revo® trusted reliability and performance. Welcome the X to the lineup of Revo® spinning reels. Featuring the same forward-thinking design, durability and performance; the Revo® X starts with a compact Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6™) carbon body design for all-day comfort. Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management™ system.

Abu Garcia Revo MGX Baitcasting Reel - 297760, Baitcasting

Abu Garcia Revo® S Spinning Reel - Pure Fishing

Hook that Big Fish with Premium Fishing Reels from Abu Garcia® Cast effortlessly and reel in the line smoothly with top rated Abu Garcia® fishing reels from this large collection at DICK'S Sporting Goods. Spend a long day on the lake, by the river or beach, or out on the open ocean and bring home dinner for your friends and family The Abu Garcia Revo S LP is designed to help you fish at your highest ability without having to worry about on product dependability. If you're in the market for a high-performing casting reel, look no further than the Abu Garcia Revo S LP The S LP from Abu Garcia comes equipped with an IVCB-6L™ braking system that is housed in an alloy aluminum frame allowing for lightweight casting. The Abu Garcia Revo line of baitcasters has set the bar on low profile reels, and now the same level of performance and technology is available in a spinning reel. Durable, dependable and smooth as silk, the new Revo X spinning reel deserves a spot in your arsenal, especially with all the highly productive techniques that catch bass on spinning. Check out the sleek, precision crafted Abu Garcia® Revo STX. This is a stylish, high-performance spinning reel with an exceptional feature set. By integrating an Insert Molded C6 carbon body with a 1-piece X-craftic™ aluminum gearbox, Abu Garcia's design team has created a durable foundation that's lighter and more rigid than ever. Abu Garcia Revo ALX 3000 Spinning Fishing Reel Aus. Now $229.00. or 4 payments of $57.25 with Info. Add to Cart. On Sale

The Abu Garcia Revo 2 S Spinning Reel enters the market with its storm-trooper look and ready for business! This premium reel option from Abu Garcia features an insert molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body design that boasts and exceptional strength to weight ratio. Following up the advanced construction of the reel you also get tournament ready. Locked and loaded with the new Veritas @livv. The Veritas baitcast line up has got all of your b. 30-Ton Extra High Density graphite blanks deliver. Nothing but net with the new Veritas! @becro. Now waving white is not a sign of surrender @. Veritas country! @bennygodfreyfilms #AbuGarci Abu Garcia Revo STX Spinning Reel 6:2:1 Dual Retre . Rating: 0%. $199.95. Add to Cart. Add to Wish List. Abu Garcia Revo Ike Low Profile 6.6:1 . Rating: 0%. $249.95. Add to Cart. Add to Wish List. Revo X Left LP 6.6:1 . Rating: 0%. $89.99. Add to Cart. Add to Wish List. Abu Garcia REVO STX Gen 4 Casting Reel 7.3:1. Abu Garcia REVO2S10 Revo S Spinning Reel Abu Garcia REVO2S20 Revo S Spinning Reel Abu Garcia REVO2S30 Revo S Spinning Reel Abu Garcia REVO2S40 Revo S Spinning Reel. View All [Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reels] Abu Garcia Revo SX Spinning Reels Introducing the latest in a long line of refined, iconic reels from Abu Garcia, the Abu Garcia REVO S Gen 4 Casting Reel marries cutting-edge technology and dependability to create true tournament performance. Giving. Cart. Tackle & Gear For All Species !! Info 209-790-5100

Abu Garcia Revo S Baitcasting Reel. The Abu Garcia Revo S reel features a sleek and low profile design with advanced features. As an entry-level baitcaster, it has an eye-catching appearance that puts it in the middle of stiff competition. The competition is mainly in the price sector, playing in the same segment as Shimano Citica Abu Garcia® Spinning Reels deliver the controlled, technical presentations every spin fishing scenario requires. In 1955, the ABU 444, the company's first Spin Reel, was produced, launching a line of Freshwater Spinning Reels designed for versatility and maximum casting distance. Today, our line of Spinning Reels is designed to be lighter.

Abu Garcia Brand REVO ROCKET 2000 3000 Spinning Fishing

Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel Review - Solar Sailo

From $149.99. Abu Garcia Revo S Spinning Reel is a compact and lightweight reel that delivers all-day comfort with head-turning styling. 7 Stainless steel HPCR™ ball bearings +1 roller bearing provides smoother operation. IM-C6™ (Insert molded C6) body design combined with the X2-Cräftic™ gearbox provides superior gear feel The Abu Garcia Revo STX LP is a blend of new technology that meets the traditional benchmark distinguished with the Abu Garcia name. Featuring an advanced brake system allowing for smooth, precise casting. The Abu Garcia Revo STX LP is bulldog strong and won't quit no matter how big of lunkers you set into. The Abu Garcia Revo STX LP is designed to help you fish at your highest ability. Product DetailsCreated alongside Pro, Mike Iaconelli, the Abu Garcia Revo Ike Spinning Reel uses many effective technologies to produce the power, comfort, speed, and action needed for Ike in high-pressure fishing scenarios. Finished with eye-catching cosmetics that equal Ike's attitude and outgoing personality, this Revo Spinning Reel highlights nine stainless HPCR bearings that produce. Abu Garcia REVO MGXtreme Spinning Reel. from $399.99. Abu Garcia REVO MGX Spinning Reel. from $299.95. Abu Garcia REVO IKE Spinning Reel. from $229.99. Abu Garcia REVO Rocket Spinning Reel. from $199.99. Abu Garcia REVO SX Spinning Reel Service. Product Manuals. Reel Schematics. Warranty. For reel parts please contact your local Abu Garcia stockist. Visit the reel schematics page to find the parts and part numbers you need for your reel

Abu Garcia. Products. REVO4 STX-SHS REVO STX SHS LP C3-6500CATSPC Ambassadeur C3 5.3:1. $149.95 REVO T2 S51 Revo Toro S 5.3:1. $249.95 REVO T2 S50 Revo Toro S 5.3:1. $249.95 REVO T2 BST50 Revo Toro Beast 4.9:1. $399.95 SMAX3-L Silver Max 6.4:1. $59.95 AMBASSADEUR 5601C PREDATOR INTL REELS. $187.95 AMBS-6501LC AMBS-6500 LC REEL LH. $79.99 PR. Abu Garcia Revo Winch Low-Profile Baitcast Reel. $19999. ONLINE ONLY DEAL. 4.8 (28) Abu Garcia C3 Catfish Special 6500 Round Baitcast Reel. $14999. 5.0 (5) Abu Garcia Revo 4 SX RKT Low Profile Baitcast Reel. $17999 Abu Garcia's REVO SX Low Profile Bait Cast Reel. If you are looking for a fishing reel the Abu Garcia REVO SX might be just what you need. This is a right-hand reel that some have dubbed the Abu Garcia workhorse. It does look good with its matte black finish and strategically placed red highlights but what else does it have to offer The Revo® Premier: precision engineering at its finest. It starts with our advanced aluminum machined gear system that gives anglers ultra-smooth gear feel and performance. To reduce weight the Premier spinning reel uses high-end components including an IM-C6 body design a C6 carbon stem and rotor a carbon fiber handle and an EVA knob The Abu Garcia Revo Winch Spinning Reel is made for crankbait fishing. This reel has the strength for hours of cranking power. The Winch has a lightweight construction of an IM-C6 body design combined with an X-craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body

Again on the 30 or 3000 series, the Quantum Smoke Inshore PT delivers 20 lbs of drag as compared to the Revo's 11 lbs. Read the full Quantum Smoke Inshore PT Spinning Reel Review HERE. For you Shimano fanboys and girls, I would compare the Abu Garcia Revo Inshore to the Shimano Stradic FK spinning reel The Abu Garcia Revo X Spinning Reel was designed with reliability and performance in mind to create an enduring and tough reel. This reel is made with a compact carbon body that is not only durable, but comfortable to fish all day long. Cast to your limits with the efficient Rocket Line Management System that enables you to fish mono, braid, or. Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl Baitcasting Reels available at Angler's Choice Tackle. The Abu Garcia Revo Toro NaCl Reels are taking corrosion protection to the next level with a high line capacity in an ergonomic low profile design. Models: NACL50-HS, NACL60-HS, NACL50, NACL51, NACL60, NACL61 Abu Garcia (Abu Garcia) Spinning Reel Revo Rocket 2500S. AU $550.54. Free shipping. Last one. Abu Garcia Revo Beast 40 Baitcasting Fishing Reel NEW @ Otto's Tackle World. AU $309.95. shipping: + AU $35.00 shipping. Penn Conflict CFT8000 Saltwater/Freshwater Spinning Fishing Reel Free Shipping The Abu Garcia® REVO® SX Rocket Baitcasting Reel will deliver the power you need to conquer hard-fighting fish with seamless effort. Precision engineered from the ground up, the improved Dura Clutch TM design and upgraded Infini TM brake system result in smooth engagement and effortless casting

One-Pieces, Overalls & Jum Clothing Sets. Uniform Designed with the inshore angler in mind, the Revo® Inshore low profile baitcast reel features an X2-Cräftic™ frame for added corrosion protection and High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR®) bearings that provide maximum protection under the harshest conditions Revo X Spinning Combo | 2.40m | Medium Heavy | Model #CBO Revo X 8ft 10-30G MH Spin Blue 30. ABU GARCIA. Revo X Spinning Combo | 2.10m | Light | Model #CBO Revo X 7ft 5-15G L Spin Blue 30. ABU GARCIA. Max Ice Spinning Reel | Model #MAXICE. ABU GARCIA

Abu Garcia Revo S Winn Grip Spinning Combo - TackleDirectAbu Garcia Black Max Spinning Rod and Reel Combo - 679889Abu Garcia Revo S 30 & Revo SX 30 spinning reels side by